Short Shank Jointed Copper Roller
This Comfort jointed copper roller short shank bit is an excellent choice for horse riders who want a bit that is both comfortable for their horse and effective in communication. This bit features a jointed mouthpiece which prevents the 'nut cracker' action that allows for a more natural movement of the horse's mouth, reducing any discomfort or resistance. Additionally, the copper roller in the center of the bit provides a sweet taste that encourages the horse to salivate, promoting relaxation and acceptance of the bit.
The Short Shank design of this snaffle bit provides a mild leverage effect, which can be beneficial for horses that need a bit more control or guidance. The shank is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity. This bit is easy to use and is suitable for riders of all levels.
- Copper promotes salivation and acceptance of bit
- Smooth independent side-to-side movement.
- Ergonomic forward mouthpiece for comfort and balanced pressure distribution
- Dotted cheek creates an antique western look
- Short shank decreases reaction time from your hand to the horse's mouth making this a mild bit
- Black SS cheeks
- Mouth: 5 3/4 in / copper roller and stainless-steel
- Cheeks: 6 in / silver dotted
Have a question? Why not contact us? Phone 0466155776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org